Based in La Sarre in Abitibi-Témiscamingue, La Vache à Maillotte is a friendly symbol of local cheese made from cow's and sheep’s milks. Our company is distinguished by its creative and innovative approach deeply rooted in our country’s traditions, as well as in the art of creating, manufacturing and making discover quality cheeses with unbelievable flavors.
La Vache à Maillotte is a business known for its dynamic management, its employees’ well-being, and its operational excellence. Our cheese-making expertise, as well as our employees’ commitment and sense of belonging, helps to provide high-quality products that guarantee gustatory pleasure to our clientele.
Moreover, La Vache à Maillotte benefits from provincial outreach, of which the business is particularly proud of!
- This value is conveyed through the introduction of clear-cut procedures and policies that contribute to offer quality products.
- By choosing La Vache à Maillotte, all invest themselves and personally contribute to the business’ development and success.
- At La Vache à Maillotte, this value is two-fold: equity in terms of the services provided to our customers and regarding management of our human resources within our business.
- Fairness in our decisions will ensure an equal and unbiased treatment, both for our customers and our employees.
- We treat our employees as partners by showing them empathy.
- By showing them respect, we actively contribute to ensure a healthy work environment, free of all forms of violence and harassment, as well as to ensure a quality work life.
- Everyone is treated with consideration and communications are carried out with diplomacy and humility.